wedding planning can be stressful, emotional, and expensivE
...But it doesn't have to be
I've coordinated over 200 weddings, in both Seattle and Los Angeles. I love helping couples execute their vision of a beautiful, memorable wedding on budget.
how I can help
I currently offer day-of coordination services only. However, that title is a bit of a misnomer. It is impossible for me to just show up the day of your wedding and be able to carry out your plans perfectly, which is why I make myself available for advice from the moment you book until you go home at the end of your wedding, as well as meet with you in-person in advance of your big day. I am the professional, experienced partner in your overall wedding vision.
Furthermore, I make sure you don’t have to worry about anything the day of your wedding. I will work with you and the information you provide to come up with a master plan for your wedding so you can enjoy your day and have the peace of mind that all the behind-the-scenes work will get done.
I LOVE working with offbeat, creative couples and LGBTQI couples, and those who aren't afraid to buck tradition for the sake of doing things their way. Traditional couples to the front, too - I got you.
As you can see I have some of the most reasonable and transparent fees in town - hard to find in both a city and industry infamous for overcharging.
For $950, you get the following services:
- Complimentary review of your timeline – even if you don’t book with me, I can give you advice, let you know if it’s too ambitious, remind you if you’re forgetting anything and make other recommendations
- Prompt, friendly responses via email, text and phone
- Proofing of contracts and confirming details with all of your vendors such as arrival times, their requirements or specifications, if they need equipment returned or saved
- Ceremony and reception planning worksheets
- Vendor recommendations
- In-person final details meeting
- 1 hour rehearsal (on a mutually agreeable date, arranged in advance)
- 10 hours on site the day of, making sure you are happy, that vendors are on point, that your timeline is adhered to, and that your guests are well taken care of, with the option to extend your time
- Wrap up all details after you depart
- See to it that gifts are safely taken from the event
- Ensure rentals and vendor equipment is taken out or returned
- Option to purchase overtime at $150/hour
Contact me for your complimentary consultation + coffee (or a drink!)